Element 7 HV - 7” Chart Plotter with CHIRP Sonar, HyperVision, Wi-Fi, GPS, HV-100.02 transducer, No Chart
Vaata ELEMENT seeria kaardiplotterite ja kalaleidjate tootetutvustust.
Knowledge is power—and the Element™ CHIRP sonar/GPS series from Raymarine gives you the power to make smarter decisions on the water. Built for anglers that want to be one step ahead of the game, Element delivers the sharpest view of the underwater world with HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz super high-resolution sonar technology. HyperVision technology takes DownVision, SideVision, and Raymarine RealVison 3D sonar to the next level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with photo-like clarity. And the power of Element doesn’t stop there—an onboard quad-core processor delivers instantaneous chart redraw, fast response, and smooth RealVision 3D imaging. To keep you on target, Element features simple keypad controls and an angler-centric user interface so you can focus on the fish—not the helm. An oversized waypoint key puts you on your favorite spots, and Element’s RealBathy™ personal depth map generator lets you make your own high definition bathymetric maps on the fly.
• High-visibility sunlight viewable 7”, 9”, and 12” displays
• HyperVision CHIRP technology delivers super-high resolution sonar imagery
• Built-in RealVision 3D sonar gives you the power to accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes
• Compact HV-100 all-in-one transducer combines Hyper, Down, Side, RealVision and conventional CHIRP sonar channels into one simple installation
• Fast quad-core processor allows instantaneous chart re-draw and continuous 3D rending while running a simple, easy-to-learn user interface.
• 1.2 megahertz HyperVision sonar provides outstanding resolution up to 100’ while 350kHz Down and SideVision delivers photo-like imaging up to 600’
And More Features
• Take 3D sonar to the next level with HyperVision mode for unprecedented resolution and positional awareness
• Dedicated keypad controls for simple operation, plus an oversized waypoint key for marking favorite spots
• Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping and Navionics SonarCharts Live support
• User-programmable keys allow quick access to most-used configurations
• Support for Raymarine LightHouse NC2 with Fishing Hot Spots, Navionics, C-MAP and other regional charting options
• NMEA2000 networking for VHF, engine, tanks, and heading sensor integration
Turn Up the Resolution with HyperVision
Element Sonar Technology
- Outstanding resolution paired with spot-on positional information provides a level of sonar functionality that has never before been seen
- 1.2MHz HyperVisionTM provides super high-resolution imaging - Range: Up to 125ft in DownVision and SideVision modes
- 350kHz Standard imaging for great resolution and exceptional range - Range: Up to 600ft down and 300ft side
- 200kHz Traditional sonar to mark fish and track bottom at speed - Range: Up to 900ft down
- HyperVisionTM overlay on RealVision 3D providing an unprecedented level of resolution and positional awareness
- Unlike Axiom, Element is not equipped with an AHRS stabilized transducer so RealVision 3D only operates in scrolling mode
High Resolution HyperVision Down
High Resolution HyperVision Side
HyperVision Down, Side and 3D
High Resolution HyperVision 3D
HyperVision CHIRP Transducers
- HV-100 Transom (200kHz/350kHz/1.2MHz)
- HV-300TH Plastic Thru-Hull Single (200kHz/350kHz/1.2MHz)
- HV-300THP Plastic Thru-Hull Pair (200kHz/350kHz/1.2MHz)
Alterative Transducers Supported
- Dragonfly transducer support (via adapter cable)
- CPT-S/CPT-DVS transducer support (via adapter cable)
- MinnKota transducer support (via adapter cable)
- MotorGuide transducer support (via adapter cable)
All New OS LightHouse Sport
LightHouse Sport OS Features
- Activity-centric operating system
- Optimized for keypad controls
- Intuitive and quick-to-learn
- Preconfigured application pages for common fishing and cruising activities - Casting, Jigging, Trolling, Pitching, Flipping, etc
- Dedicated keys for the most common actions - Dropping waypoints - Zoom / Range Changes - User-programmable app keys to enable quick page changes
- New “most recent” waypoint menu - Allows quick access to the most commonly used waypoint symbols
- Internal Storage - 10,000 Waypoints (Up to 200 groups) - 150 Routes (Up to 250 waypoints each) - 15 Tracks (Up to 10,000 points each)
- Light and Dark colour palette
- Support for Raymarine LightHouse NC2 Charts with Fishing Hot Spots, Navionics, C-MAP and other regional charting options
Dedicated Keys For Common Actions
- Dropping waypoints
- Zoom / Range Changes
- User-programmable app keys to enable quick page changes
Changeable Colour Pelette
Light and Dark colour palette
RealBathy ™ Personal Sonar Map Generator
- Real-time 1 foot contours
- Variable overlay transparency
- Safe depth colourization
RealBathy is available on all Element products and does not require LNC2 cartography, but it does require a microSD card with available space inserted into the card reader.
Raymarine Quantum Radar
The Raymarine Quantum radar antenna can be connected to the ELEMENT-S via the integrated WiFi interface. Raymarine QUANTUM is the next generation of marine radar antennas with CHIRP technology. The QUANTUM provides razor-sharp images over both short and long distances.
Bright and Rugged | Sunlight viewable displays with integrated GPS/GNSS receiver.
Superior HyperVision™ | 1.2 megahertz CHIRP sonar technology delivers much higher resolution imaging compared to conventional side and down scanning sonars.
RealVision™ 3D Built-In | Accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes.
Fast Quad-Core Processor | For instantaneous chart re-draw and sharp 3D imaging.
All-in-one Transducer | Combines HyperVision, DownVision, SideVision, RealVision, and conventional CHIRP sonar channels into one simple installation
- Display Size: 7.0" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Non-Touch
- Brightness: 1,500 nits
- Viewing Angle: Top 50° / Bottom 60° / Left 70° / Right 70°
- Dimensions: 240 x 135 62mm (9.5 x 5.3 x 2.4 inches) | W x H x D
- Product Weight (lbs): 3.0
- Waterproof Rating: IPx6 and IPx7
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to + 55°C (-13°F to 131°F)
- Storage temperature range: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Voltage: 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
- Power Consumption (max 12V DC): 15 Watts
- GNSS / GPS: Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS- 10Hz
- Sonar Type (Built-in): Built-in CHIRP Sonar | DownVision (Standard and Hyper) | SideVision (Standard and Hyper) | RealVision™ 3D (Standard and Hyper)
- Sonar Connection: 15 pin HyperVision™ type connector
- Sonar Depth: CHIRP Sonar = 274m (900 feet) | DownVision™ Standard = 183m (600 feet) | DownVision™ Hyper = 30m (100 feet) | SideVision™ Standard = 91m (300 feet) | SideVision™ Hyper = 30m (100 feet) | RealVision™ 3D Standard = 91m (300 feet) | RealVision™ 3D Hyper = 30m (100 feet)
- NMEA2000: 1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
- Supported NMEA2000 Networking: INPUT: NMEA2000 Compatible Engines (Max 2) | NMEA2000 Compatible Tank Sensors (Max 4) | Heading Sensor (for Chart Stabilization) | OUTPUT: GPS (for VHF Distress and DSC)
- SeaTalkng: Requires A06045 DeviceNet female (F) adapter cable - 400mm
- Wi-Fi: WiFi - 802.11 b / g / n
- BlueTooth: Bluetooth 4.0 + Low Energy + Power Class 1.5
- Cartography: Raymarine LightHouse NC2, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials, C-MAP 4D MAX+, and compatible with all charts listed on Raymarine Chart Store.
- Tides & Currents: Requires LightHouse LNC2, Navionics or C-MAP
- Waypoint | Routes | Tracks: 10,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups | 150 rts - 250 wpt max | 16 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts
- Internal Memory: 8GB Solid State
- External Memory: 1 x microSD slots (rear) - microSDHC max 32GB NTFS or FAT32 format / microSDXC max 2TB NTFS or FAT32 format (microSD native format of exFAT must be reformatted to NTFS or FAT32)
Element HV ja Element S paigaldusjuhend
Lighthouse Sport v3.15 kasutusjuhend Inglise keeles
||Tarne väga halb! 35+ tööpäeva jooksul.
||Laoseis on on madal (<50 tk.) Kiirusta tellimusega!
Kehtiv valuuta on EUR ja kaupade hinnad sisaldavad Eesti käibemaksu 20%. Tasuda saab pangaülekandega, krediitkaardiga
(Visa, MasterCard), Eesti pangalinkidega (Swedbank, SEB, LHV Pank, Nordea, Danskebank, Krediidipank) ja SVEA järelmaksuga.